RESULTS (added 7/16/2013):
1. The Shield def. The Usos to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships
2. Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel def. The Miz
3. Ryback def. Chris Jericho
4. Damien Sandow wins Money in the Bank (World Championship)
5. AJ Lee def. Kaitlyn to retain the Diva’s Championship
6. Alberto Del Rio def. Dolph Ziggler via DQ (AJ Lee interfered)
7. Rand Orton won the All-Star Money in the Bank
8. John Cena def. Mark Henry to retain the WWE Championship
Here are my predictions for WWE’s Money in the Bank pay-per-view airing tonight:
1. Tag Team Championships: Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns (c) vs. The Usos
Predicted Winner: The Shield (Rollins/Reigns) will retain.
2. Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel (c) vs. The Miz
Predicted Winner: Curtis Axel will retain.
3. Chris Jericho vs. Ryback
Predicted Winner: Ryback
4. World Title Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Wade Barrett vs. Jack Swagger vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Fandango vs. Antonio Cesaro
Predicted Winner: Dean Ambrose
5. Diva’s Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Kaitlyn
Predicted Winner: AJ Lee will retain.
6. World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler
Predicted Winner: Dolph Ziggler
7. All-Star Money in the Bank Ladder Match: CM Punk vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian vs. Sheamus vs. ????
Predicted Winner: Daniel Bryan
8. WWE Championship Match: John Cena (c) vs. Mark Henry
Predicted Winner: Mark Henry. Daniel Bryan will then cash in? (here’s some wishful booking)